Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ameesha Patel is in love with Malinga

Lasith Malinga Ameesa Patel

"I just love him. I'm dying to meet him and give him a hug and a kiss. I find him very interesting and unconventional." Ameesa said!
During an interview which was had after India won the ICC world cup 2011, the bollywood actress Ameesha Patel has described Sri Lanka's fast bowler Lasith Malinga as a 'very interesting and unconventional' person and also said she is 'dying to meet him'.

Ameesa PatelLasith Malinga

 

Lasith Malinga Ameesa Patel

The Mid-Day website quoting Ameesha Patel said that "I just love him. I'm dying to meet him and give him a hug and a kiss. I find him very interesting and unconventional."

She was one of a large number of Bollywood celebrities, who were at the World Cup finals between India and Sri Lanka at Wankhede stadium April 2.

Ameesa PatelAmeesa Patel

 

 

Lasith Malinga Ameesa Patel

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts